Sunday, September 7, 2014

Graduation

 @_@
16 agustus 2014
Haalllu.. Asslamu’alaikum ~

I have accepted in a University..Alhamdulillah.
So... I have a long holiday in my life.. For 3 mounth maybe I have free. I just spend my holiday with reading books, visiting my friends, helping my parents, Hm. I think just it.. hihihi..
Anything is well. There years I’m in Bojonegoro. Wew, I have many moment in that place.
Firstly, I meet my uncle when I stay in Bojonegoro. I found new live, new people, new condition, situation, all of new when I first time stay in Bojonegoro. Yeah, I must adjustment at there, so I can life well. I don’t think so that I will school in SHS 2 Bojonegoro before, cause since JHS, I wanna school in SHS 1 Bojonegoro, but.... the time said different, exacly, I accepted in SHS 2 BJN. It’s never mind, I can receive it.. And I say Alhamdulillah.. J


In SHS 2 Bojonegoro, I get many experience in there..
You know what? From my school JHS 1 Kedungadem there’s not one accompany me in SHS 2 BJN, I mean that they are have accepted in other school such as SHS 1, 3, 4  etc. And Just me who  accepted in SHS 2 BJN,, ooh.. bye my friends... So, in there.. I found new friends from many JHS in Bojonegoro. Okay.. I throught this live so amazing. And I feel it.
Then, when I was in 1grade.. I am with my WOW class.. that name is SPIKER or X-7. I have many friends in this class.. I love my class...and when I was in 2 grade , I have different friends...
But, we can make our class so amazing.. this this class, we many achievement from many competition, So Good.... I also love this class... My class name is SPAGETI or XI IPA 3...
Hmm.... miss all moment at that time.. so crazy I’m at this place..hihiihiihi..


Ohyee, when I was in 3 grade of SHS 2 Bojonegoro. My class still with SPAGETI but now, my class name be change become VOLTURI (Victory always....bla...bla..blaa..) sorry forget that mean, hihihi....
So, Now.. I will save all that moment.... Yeah... with my friends all of memory wiil keep it. J
I also pray for my live and my friends, I hope we all success in future.. I wish everyday that May Allah blessing us everythime.


Happy reaching our dream friends!! Do the best.. you will get the best... Don’t give up, and never give up. We can doing anything to be success, but choose positive way to be success, Wish You All the Best... We will luck together friends!! Thanks for everything for a long time, I always remember that time we together... 
J LOVE YOU ~





0 comments:

Post a Comment