Sunday, November 16, 2014

Three Motto : SMART ! STRONG! SMILE !


Hallu guys, this moment I wanna write about something which is you need, I suppose that ..

Sometimes you feeI bored ?
Sometimes you feel bittle?
Sometimes you feel like breakingdown?
Sometimes you feel alone in the world?
You need someone?
Sometimes you wanna fly and forget your problem?
Sometimes you wanna just stay in your dream?
 It’s the part of the million question we have in our life sometimes?
It’s Sure?
I think yess!!

 I write this written cause there are some problems which always stay in my mind, I want to stay away this problem, but, so difficult.. Hey, I don’t want say like that, I can solve this problem with calm. I believe that this problem tend with the solution. And I have the solution now, Right !!
Oke well, if you get some problems, and you think that is very complicated, exacly the problem relation with your heart. Yeah, I suggest you that you need to read .  Let’s read my article...
I have motto guys : SMART ! STRONG ! SMILE

Firstly, you must be SMART when the problem come in your life, don’t worry about something happen in future, just do the best right now. What is SMART? I mean that if you take a chance and you have thought the effect when you take, you have to think many solution if the effect happen. You must be SMART and selective with your way, certainly your pray need here, so don’t forget pray to God. SMART people always have more more and more solution to solve the problem but it happen when the God follow your effort, cause there is not best solution without God’s help. So, involve God in our problem.


Secondly, the power of word, several people always say this word to believe themselves can do it. Yeah, Be STRONG. The word give the power to our body and change our mind to change this life perception. Usually, people say, I’m Strong man Yeah, I’m Strong.. but the fact, their heart is pain, they are getting sad, glomy, upset, etc, But they always say I’m strong, cause the word can change and give power to live and always Strong wherever they stay. They always stand on life . let’s use this word to strenghten our believe that all problem we have can be solve soon, we must stay positive and always be strong person to prove the world that the God’s help and the rescue it’s bigger than the problem. Don’t be panic. Stay calm.

The last is SMILE. I don’t know what, I always use this way for challenging my problem, you have to use also guys, just smile and feel, All is well.. All is Well.  Smile can change our condition and situation be better and always give your smile too everyone. Surely, you give them positive energy.


thanks for reading..
May my written useful for you...
 if you wannt to ask something with this article  , you can message me on email : naninverina@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment