Friday, November 28, 2014

KEGIATAN TINDAK LANJUT (KTL) ENGLISH DEPARTMENT STUDENT ASSOCIATION - UNESA'14

Assalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb..

Ya Rohman Ya Rokhim. Alhamdulillah wasyukurilah, Big Alhamdulillah ya Allah.

Finally, have done my KTL,
 You know KTL?

 KTL is Kegiatan Tindak Lanjut

My group  have success this day gaes,.
                                                                Wow,, Wew..
 I can’t imagine, so many peoples or freshmen in this major have visited our event, I thought that our event not interesting, but, you know what? The participant more than we assumed, ooh, so Crazy gaes! More than one hundred  freshmen came to our event. Alhamdulillah ya,, hehehe.. this event is the biggest participant among the other event.

 Yeah, it was amazing Gaes!! We are from Four Group present with optimism that we  can do the best, and right we did Good !!

this is picture of our group 









Before we open our event, it's better we pray and say our yell :



Oke First at all, I wanna  tell you about our effort, yeah this our pictures to prepare this event, ohya.. before I share our pictures, I will tell you about the event. The theme of our event is Play Carnival, so this event like a ZONE GAMES, oke this is our pamplet or our brosure.





Oke, I become a SIE of QUIZ gaes,



 I stand at Quiz zone, the quiz will be given if the participant pay me one thousand rupiah and get one ticket, if they can answer the quiz they will get a special ticket from me, who gets  the special ticket they can play once of one  games and once opportunity, but if get a ordinary ticket they just can play once of one games. So excited right!!! Yeah of course!! 






I forget, that I wanna share our picture before the deadline, arround one week we always have a metting with the member of four group, we usually go back to the home at 05. 30 pm. But, this meeting have a rule, if there was someone can’t come, of course they have to pay money. Hahahaha..  just one thousand rupias..

There are our picture before deadline



So we got some crazy things in this event, hahaha.. oke well,  the first  thing start from my stand, yeaah, if someone pay me idr 1000, directly I will give them one question, who can answer get orange ticket buy if didn’t answer get yellow ticket..  and this time be “NGAKAK TIME” Upps> I mean that time to laugh, “WKWKWK” LOL LOL LOL, the answers it was CRAZY answers guys, several students just answer with strange answer, FREAK!! 
 How come? How cold? Yeah because the question also strange gaes, hahaha...  








 thanks guys.....





I realize that the quiz didn’t run well cause I just prepare 48 question, so if someone buy ticket more than one , maybe they will get the some question, and the demerit is everyone can search or browsing, so directly they can answers the question. Oh nooo... it isn’t challenge like the begin -_-..
 it was never mind.. “LOL”, we just make it by FUN, so.. take it easy..
 --- the important that everyone felt happy at the time---









Here, the happiness appear from their face who play the games like as the picture, they are look so happy, and we as committe felt happy also saw the situation and condition.


Well, the games made them felt enjoy, and many good respones were gotten by them, so marvelous J  we thought we will make this event again, hahaha.. cause there was interesting,
In the end of our event we also provide many gifts to someone who name will lucky to be call by committe, we provide the dooprize, and this one the winner or get the doorprize in our event, congratulation guys





0 comments:

Post a Comment