Saturday, November 22, 2014

Assignment

Hayoo semangat nanin, ayoo bergegas meraih cita-cita, come on. Don’t give up! Never give up...
Takhlukkan malas, kau sekarang adalah pemenang, kau sekarang sang putri nanin.
Oke well, let’s talking about something..
Heemz.. this week so busy yes, Alhamdulillah, cause there are many schedule from my college and I feel happy cause make me feel nice if I have some activities.
here,  I Just wrote my assigment last week from my lecturer.

Dear Verina,
I’m so glad you are going to visit Surabaya. I’m so happy heard that, you will find some old buildings in Surabaya. So, you should bring your camera for taking pictures. As you know, Surabaya is very hot, I hope you can adjust and you’d better bring some jackets from your home, when you are going to take a walk just wear it. Surely, I will accompany you to go some places which is have a beautiful landscape. The last I will advise you that you shouldn’t forget bring some medicines, because the Surabaya’s weather is different with your country, just prepare it for keep you. Hope you enjoy your vacation in Surabaya .


                                                                                                                                  Your friend

                                                                                                                                       Nanin


0 comments:

Post a Comment