Monday, March 23, 2015

My Room at My Boarding House ❤




For along time, I always try     to make a new place, new activity, new condition, like what I want, 
 It makes my life be life again.. 

So What happen with my future?  ¯\(°0°)/¯
No one knows about it, Just Allah knows. 
This day I would share my bed photos,


I try to change my condition, exacly I have changed my room, Just wanna simple room, with a neat bedroom, as like my book was neat, have a look this picture..

Taraaaaa... :)


..                       I used my Aqua Box to put my books, hehe, 
                                      what a creative think ! right 







It’s nice?
.






                                                        “ My bedroom is my life “
Here, I get some inspiration, I love this place, So, I must keep clean, keep neat, keep tidy, no messy.                                        For my relaxion, my rest when  exhausted come. 



Here, I spend a lot of time for studying, for learning anything.. Love this room deeply.too








Hope by change a new condition I will get more energy and power to always spirit all the time .
I hope there is high motivation for my body to always love learning anything




KEEP Spirit NANIN :) 






"There is no might or power except with Allah" 

This is my new artwall where I stick paper I made on my bedroom..Y





I love a lot of motivation paper ~ Like I have made it . 
Because of that my mood being good,  my feel going calm. 
 Look at that !
 It’s Funny and cute right? You can try at your room.  Sure, its will change your mind to be better.  




Just stick on....

0 comments:

Post a Comment