Friday, March 13, 2015

English?

Hai everybody, hallu.. hallu .. hallu.. 
 
I just wanna share my story. I try to use good grammar, I try to use my new vocab, and hoping you  understand what I mean.  You have to know, I have high spirit, high power, exactly I don’t want to be a person who have low motivation.  So, I try to be a enthusiastic  girl, anytime and anywhere. I try.. try.. try... As you know, I always develop my my communication with other people, because I haven’t get a good communication, it’s mean I have to improve my communication. I will try and never give up to develop it. It’s  necessary to me, cause I’m a freshman who will change the future which need a good speaker. Almost all my friends have a good communication with other, it was showing when they became a speaker in front of class. “Ooh... sometimes, I felt envy about it, why I can’t to be like them?”.... At the time, I just pray to Allah, “Help me Ya Robb, Help me, to speak up..... I want to develop my self to be better.”  Yeah.. Sometimes I can speak up, but sometimes I don’t have anything idea, like blank.. I felt so sad if the condition happend. My mouth  locked densely. “Come on, open my mouth, open... open”. Forget about it, the presentation finished. I haven’t get chance at the time. 

It is my problem now, but I will make it easy, maybe my effort haven’t max, so that why I have to work hard, struggle, be striver, I don’t want to be stupid girl, quite girl who never speak up, but I want to be good speaker, clever, and also friendly. I don’t want to be someone who never give a chance to someone who want to give opinion or argue, surely, I like people who help me to develop communication which showing my mistake and correct with good way. Sometimes, I hate someone who correct my mistake with bad way, I mean that the people show my mistake with face which like insult me, it like assume that I am stupid and she/he was very better than me. Yeah, I recognize I stand bottom her/his, but, please, change your way to show my mistake, I will be happy, if they are show with good way. However, I have to realize that each people have a different way to say something, to correct something, and I have to accept it all. The important thing  I suggest you, please! Use a good way to correct someone’s mistake, because maybe actually we just want to correct  it, but sometimes they think it make them ashamed. So be wise using our mouth. 

Guys, nowdays.. I need people who can help me to improve my english with pleasure, everytime I always pray, hoping someone come to me whatever they are, really I need it, because my major is english, and I stand in english department, it’s so embbarazing if I can’t speak english well, if I can’t write a text with good grammar, if I can’t be a good speaker. Those are things which make my mind be Up- up and Up. I don’t want stuck here. I have to change. Yeah, I believe with my spirit, my power, and all my big effort, I can reach all my dream.  I alwys try. I can do it. I don’t care how much mistake was I made. I love learning.. I still learning thing which haven’t I know. Maybe someday, there is someone will come and help me. Maybe someday there is someone will guide me. Now, I still learning by my self and sometimes I asked some my friends who can give their  time for me. What a happy am I, when my friend give their time to me.

Okay, maybe some other times, we can meet again, thanks for reading it, So happy if you become my friend and sharing anything actually english maybe, but other topic it’s never mind, you can show my incorect sentences, or you can suggest me.  I still learning about english.  I say welcome to you who want to be my partner to get better in English. 

You can sent me message on my email naninverina@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment