Sunday, June 17, 2012

FightinG!!


Last night my uncle telled me about his journey life...
 •• π_π


My uncle said that the journey is very sadness..
But..it's true his journey is very sadness..
 Huh....(o)
 
When I listened his story(._.")
 I felt to cry.... o_O
My uncle was spirit that time because he want to school for his present to be light.. ∩__∩
 ~`O`~

What a STRONG man my uncle.. 
o_O
He often gave blow from his father without listened his excuse...
play with blow.kick.hit.etc
However my uncle always be silent....
because if he said something.. his father would to kick his body...

 Uhhh so sad and grisly... (︶︿︶) .
that all my uncle just to wish may he would to school...
wow its' very fighting ,,, , (=.=)
 My uncle explain to me that the journey gave a many lesson of life.. 
 exactly DON'T LOOK DOWN ON OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE IT'S CAN MAKE A BREak heart of other people,,,
 IT advices from my uncle....
(= ▔▔=)
Ü (=_=) Ü
o()o
Owh,,thank you so much my uncle you are my inspiration present...J
No more everybody is perfect,,.
so don't be arrogant with other people ..
make a people who have a good personality ,, it's we must belife that we all need a other people beside us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment