Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Differences between stand on Senior High School and on University in Indonesia

Holaa...


Is there any question about high school and university? Maybe it will appear when you are transfering from senior high school to university, isn’t it? Because it happened with me last years ago. Many questions have fulled my mind, ohhh... I remember that I ask everything to someone who has experienced in university, I am being KEPE at that time. Yeah, because I am very curious about it. Sometimes, I felt afraid if have done graduated from my school, I thought I haven’t ready to be freshman and there was many causes why I felt afraid. I think why I thought that, because basically, I am in transition period, right? Hahaha, I think so!!


Some of them said that in university is more challenges that in senior high school. Is it right?Speacially in Indonesia. And they said when you are in university you have high responsibility with yourself and to be wise also to manage your time. Wowowowo.. I just can said “Oh, I understand what you mean.”
But in this occasion I just want to share my oppinion about my title above, Differences between stand on senior high scholl and on university.

Firstly, the atmoshpere, condition and situation its different between them. In high school the students have same custome everyday. They have uniform to going to school. but in university, we have a freedom to choose the clothes what will we wear to campus. So, it different right?.

Secondly, in university we have to being mature and more responsible with ourselves. we will often find new problem and new experience there, it make us be wise to solve our problem and its make us become mature and responsible than in Senior High School. Because our parents believe us.
And the last is

Okay, that all my oppinions about differences between SHS and University in Indonesia. I hope useful for you. You can search another website to get more references. Have a good day. or you can ask about Indonesia sent me message on my email :naninverina@yahoo.com

Naverina

0 comments:

Post a Comment