Friday, August 3, 2012

I Don't know what can I do...


Tanggal  03 agustus 2012
Last morning I do something it’s really usuall day..huh...
I want ,,my day can be special everyday..but I not yet do it my dear....
When I get it...of course I exciting everyday...





I must to be one ...
ya Allah,,,give me  something who have other people haven’t it..
 I don’t know what it?..
I want to be they are ya Allah..
.if  everybody be succes, known,,famous,
, they are arrogant ya Allah,,
whereas I want know HOW TO BE IT??..
.people seldom to be welcome a new friends,,
, I want to changes that sentence so people not be perfect...
Okey,,to be perfect is GOOD,,
But arrougant must be delete in your mind,,,,
so that way We are a friendly people can brotherly with you,,,,,
so..so..so..
....ENOught...I will go to my school dear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment